By accessing the website at http://dev.meshkati.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Meshkati’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Meshkati’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Meshkati at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Meshkati’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Meshkati makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Meshkati does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Meshkati or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Meshkati’s website, even if Meshkati or a Meshkati authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Meshkati’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Meshkati does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Meshkati may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Meshkati does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Meshkati has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Meshkati of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Meshkati may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
1. Meshkati’s approach to privacy
2. Personal data we collect about you
2.1 We collect personal data from you when you voluntarily submit information directly to us or via our website. This can include information you provide when you visit our hair centre, complete a form, correspond with us or subscribe to our email lists.
2.2 The categories of personal data we collect include the following:
a. Contact details: Such as your name, your email address, your telephone number and address
b. Messages to us: Messages you send to us such as email and written correspondence
c. Payment and transaction information: Records of the products or services you purchase from us and the payment method information.
Special Categories Personal information:
As a hair restoration client, we may hold information relating to your care which is known as a special category of personal data under the law meaning that it must be handled even more sensitively. This may include the following:
a. Details of your current and former physical health, including information about any type of care you have received from other healthcare providers such as GP’s, Consultants, Hospitals, which may include details of clinic and hospital visits, as well as medicines administered.
b. Details of services you have received from us.
The confidentiality of your medical information is important to us and all uses of your information complies with applicable laws including with GDPR and the Data Protection Act.
3. How we use your information
3.1 We may communicate with you in a range of ways, including by e-mail, telephone, SMS, and Post.
a. Contact details: We need to use your contact details to set up an account for you, book appointments and more generally to communicate with you to respond to queries or inform you of news relating to Meshkati. We may also use your contact details for direct marketing purposes.
b. Special category personal information: we use your medical information to advise you on or provide you with the appropriate type of hair restoration treatment or service.
c. Payment and transaction information: We use payment and transaction information you provide to process payment for any product or service you purchase from us.
3.2 We will not disclose your personal date to any third party without your consent.
3.3 We store your personal information by using security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
4. Your rights in respect of your personal data
4.1 You may have various rights with respect to our use of your personal data:
a. Newsletters: you may opt-out of receiving newsletter emails from us by using the contact details provided in section 7 below, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails we send to you.
b. Access, rectify, port, block, complete, delete and update: You have the right to access, rectify, block, port, complete, delete and update your personal data, and to restrict its use. You also have the right to request further information about the processing of your personal data.
c. Object: In certain circumstances, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
4.2 You can exercise the above rights by contacting us using the details provided in section 7 below at any time. All requests will be dealt with at the earliest opportunity and any delay will be kept to a minimum.
4.3 There are exceptions to these rights; for example, access may be refused if it would reveal personal data about another person or if we are prevented from disclosing such information by law.
4.4 We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to the competent data protection authority.
5. How long do we keep your information?
We will retain your information for as long as we believe it is necessary to fulfil our business purposes or to comply with applicable law, audit requirements, regulatory requests or orders from competent courts.
6. Changes to this policy
7. Contacting us